DEPARTS 7:30 - 8:00 AM FROM YOUR CAPELLA HOTEL IN HANOI - ARRIVES 12:00 ARRIVAL HON GAI PORT
PORT OF CALL: HON GAI
HON GAI HARBOR - BAI TU LONG BAY - CONG DO - CAP LA ISLAND - TRA SAN
07.45 – 8:30: The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Swan Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive to kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight onboard with Swan Cruise.
DEPARTS 12:00 DISEMBARK - ARRIVES 4:30 PM YOUR HOTEL DROP OFF
PORT OF CALL: HON GAI WHARF
DAY 2: TRA SAN – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HON GAI HARBOR
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food – ‘PHO’
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. Guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.00: End of service.
Attention: The itinerary is subject to change due to the weather, tide level and operating conditions without prior notice.
Tour price includes:
- Bus around the trip.
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals on-board.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance on-board.
- Cooking class on cruise.
Tour price encludes:
- Tips for tour guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory.
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80.
- Person who is overweight (>120kg).
According to our business core value, we would like to deliver to our customers the best services at the most competitive price. Therefore, for this type of tours, please contact us for the best rate with more information from our travel experts. We guarantee you will have the best deals for your leisure travel in Halong bay.