Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Majestic Halong Cruise (L/D)
07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15 Welcome to Majestic Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 arrival in Van Gia floating fishing village, take rowing boat through the village or kayaking to visiting around the floating fishing village.
15:30 Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village, and Swimming in the bay.
17.30 Back Majestic Halong cruise and relax.
18:00 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke,squid fishing, and overnight on the Majestic Cruise.
Day 2: Majestic Halong Cruise – Hanoi (B/L/D)
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Majestic Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Tour price includes:
- Bus around the trip.
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals on-board.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance on-board.
- Cooking class on cruise.
Tour price encludes:
- Tips for tour guide and driver.
- Personal expenses.
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your date of cruise.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory.
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80.
- Person who is overweight (>120kg).
According to our business core value, we would like to deliver to our customers the best services at the most competitive price. Therefore, for this type of tours, please contact us for the best rate with more information from our travel experts. We guarantee you will have the best deals for your leisure travel in Halong bay.